Calgary skyline

Calgary skyline

Monday, January 26, 2015

Out with the Old and in with the New

January 26, 2015

Hello family,

It has been a great week and a very warm one. We have been experiencing weather that was warmer than it was in May of last year. I cannot believe the climate change. I am loving the warm weather, I feel like we are going into summer already. I guess it skipped spring, so I am never coming home! ;)

We had an awesome few lessons with our investigator from Brazil. She is doing so good, I cannot believe her answers on some of the questions we ask her. It is like she has been a member for her whole life. I love being able to teach her. We taught her right after church, to see what her answer was with her fasting. She says she is very afraid of going against her parents, but already there has been a miracle in play. While she was at church, she got a text from her Mum in Brazil saying that she was at church with boss, who is a member! She was so happy about that. She says she would be baptized in Canada if her Dad said it was okay. My heart sank. I testified as best as I could about how she needs to follow the Saviour right NOW. Everyone in that room was bearing fervent testimony of the blessings that we receive when we follow God's commandments. The spirit was in that room, no doubt. She told us that she needs a day or two to mull over in her mind what she should do. She had tears of joy the whole lesson, she said she has never felt happier. Priceless.

We are continuing to pray for her. Anything can happen! This week we will be in Calgary touring the whole city for zone conferences. Another week on the road.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It made me feel special! I have been greatly blessed that my birthday landed on a P-Day. I hope you all have a warm week at home. I love you all.    

Hurrah For Israel,
Elder Browning III

No comments:

Post a Comment