Calgary skyline

Calgary skyline

Monday, December 8, 2014

Oi Oi Mate!


December 8, 2014

Hello family,

Not much has changed since Friday, but since this is the only time I can email you until next Monday, I thought I would take the chance. Even if I emailed just three days ago. We were able to leave Calgary Saturday night to return to our humble abode, tired, exhausted, sleepy, whatever word you want to use to describe what we felt like after living out of a suitcase for two weeks. Now that we have made it back to Lethbridge, it is time to get back to work.

The next morning we went to church ready to be involved in the ward again. It is hard having to leave your area for awhile, then come back to realize that you have had nothing progress. So this means that my Mate (E. Kelly) and I, are going to have to step up our game to be able to have our teaching pool begin to grow. The ward is happy to have us back, we are even more excited to be back to missionary work. Next email sesh I should have many updates with gators and how they are doing.

Have a great week at home with the Christmas festivities. I will be missing home this month, but this is my last one away from home. In fact, this is one of the last months that I will be away for. The time is coming all too quickly, I know I say that every email, but that is the sad reality. Not that I am sad to see you, but the fact that my two years is almost over. But alas, it is not over yet! I am going to be making the best of it.

Merry Christmas!

Hurrah For Israel,
Elder Browning III

No comments:

Post a Comment