Calgary skyline

Calgary skyline

Monday, November 10, 2014

Lethbridge Bound

November 10, 2014

Hello family,

This has been a very interesting week with many surprises. But first off, like always, I must explain the weather. SNOW! We have been getting non-stop snow fall for the past 2 days, it just keeps coming down. The temperature is plummeting where -10 now feels warm to us. I have a feeling that it is going to be a very snowy and cold winter.

This week, President has told us that Elder Engstrom and I will be getting transferred. Yes, transferred. He will be putting us in Lethbridge on the west side in the YSA ward. If you remember, that is where I was last year. I am so excited to go back! Engstrom and I will still be together, President is doing this because he wants a "presence" down south, so it keeps all of those missionaries more accountable. President brought this idea up to us about 3 weeks ago, but on Friday is when he announced it. I couldn't be more excited to go back to the West side of Lethbridge, I love that place and the people. We are moving down there tomorrow afternoon.

It isn't easy to leave this area. All of my areas in the past have been 4 transfers, so 6 months. This will break up that streak, but the Lord's will, not mine. Being downtown in the city has been such a cool time for me. You meet the craziest people on the streets of a major city, people you will never forget. I was only here for 2 months, but I loved every moment, and had some of the most precious moments on my mission. Since the family is moving at home, you jinxed me to move. Thanks... ;)

I loved all of the emails that I have been getting. Emails are becoming more and more precious to me as I get older in the mission. It is my "Golden Birthday", 19 months out and I am 19 years old. 5 more to go, then I am home. This is just going to go too fast.

I love you all!

Elder Browning III

NOT the first snow fall of the year





Matt & Julie (Julie is the one getting baptized)

No comments:

Post a Comment