Calgary skyline

Calgary skyline

Monday, May 12, 2014

*Fully Charged*

May 12, 2014


Hello family,


It is always a wonderful experience to be able to see everyone face to face. Aren't you so grateful for modern technology that allows us to be able to see each other like that? I know that I am so glad, because I felt as if I were home. Especially to see all of the "commotion" that takes place is one of my highlights. ;) Oh how I miss you guys. But, afterward, I felt as if my batteries have been recharged. I am ready to work even harder. I think I'll need another charging around Christmas time, don't you think?


This week we have some great things that can be happening. We have many appointments lined up and potential gators to pick up. We are excited to see what can happen with this area as we are exactly obedient, work like it's my last day in the field, and try to attain that pure love of Christ.  


We had a lesson on Saturday with Martina, who is on date for the 31st of May. We taught her the Plan of Salvation, which she loved. She had many questions, but they were all sincere ones. She explained to us that she is scared that she could end up in hell. It was awesome to be able to testify of why we have Christ in our lives and what He can do for us. Not many people know about this Plan of Happiness like we do. She paused and then just smiled. She is excited for her baptism and we are stoked for her.


Well family, I love you all very much. I thank you for your undying support and love for me. I will press onward the best I can. Have a great week, as I will try and do the same. :)


Love,
Elder Browning


My new buddy, TJ :)



I still got it!



Medicine Hat Zone





No comments:

Post a Comment