Calgary skyline

Calgary skyline

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

RIP Старейшина Браунинг

January 21, 2014



Well family...


Yes, the time has come when Tanner flies home to America. It is going to be hard to hear and see the pictures and how great it is. But, no worries, I'll do great. I am having a wonderful time in Canada, in a great area, great companion, and great people. At the start of my mission, I didn't even want to think about Tanner coming home. Now, that I have a little more experience, it doesn't bother me nearly as much. I am actually excited for him to be able to have the plane experience, walk out as a hard-working, returning with honor, missionary. His example will help motivate me to do better, as does Brooks' already. That went so fast, before I know it, I'll be in the air on the way home. I think I'll stay here for a little longer... ;)


On Sunday, Temi was confirmed! It was a great and relieving experience. That morning, we had a prayer that Temi would be able to make it, because we met with her during the week, and she told us she would be there. In Ward Council, we said another prayer for her. We felt that we shouldn't text or call her to see if she was coming, but just to leave it. It took a lot of trust in Heavenly Father, I was sweating bullets for sure. Walked out into the hall, and there was Temi! I was so relieved. Told bishop that she was here, then made the comment to him, "I cant tell you how relieved I feel right now." He chuckled a bit, then said, "me, too." The whole ward was excited to see Temi. The confirmation went well. So blessed that it all went okay.


This coming week, I will be working my be-hind off. I am going to try to stay focused as ever. We need to find some more Gators, so we'll get 'er done. We have the uni to work with, so that will be our focus when it comes to finding. We are hoping to put up a booth on campus, where students can come and ask questions and hand out, hand out stuff. Haha, you know, BOMs, Mormon.org cards, ect.



Have fun at the airport, waiting for Tanner at the bottom of the escalators. Make sure to make lots of noise for him, have signs, and balloons. Missionaries dream of this day their whole mish, make it good! ;) Love you all and have fun with Tanner home!


For now on,
Elder Browning


"Treating" myself... Ha... Get it? 




Temi's baptism



Happy Birthday, Clark :)



Sushi in honor of Tanner.



Three legging it.




No comments:

Post a Comment