Calgary skyline

Calgary skyline

Monday, February 23, 2015

I’m Still Alive!

February 23, 2015

Hello family,

Yes... I am still living...

This is going to have to be a quick email. I am sorry that I wasn't able to email last week, as we have been so busy with transfers we can hardly breathe. But now I have a few minutes to shoot off an email. It is always an interesting week with transfers coming up, but a good opportunity to see and travel the whole mission. What made it even a more hectic week is the fact that I am NOT getting transferred.

Yep, President has asked me to stay my last transfer where I am. Too be honest I was looking forward getting out and being in my own area, and that is all that I would need to focus on. The whole last week or two I have been thinking that I was going to leave my beloved west Lethbridge and move on. So when we met with President and he said that I was staying, I leaped for joy! Haha, I am so excited to finish my mission in the YSA ward that I am currently in. We are going to have some great things start happening; especially because it will be my last hurrah. But for this week we will be spending it in Calgary.

I am so grateful to be a missionary right now. This is the best thing that I have ever done; it is so good I don't want it to end. I can't even talk about it... It makes me too sad.

On a better note, we have some good lessons set up, once we get back in our area. The Lord has been blessing Elder Kelly and I so much. It is unreal the miracles that we have been able to witness in just two transfers together. Can't wait to see what lies ahead.

I love you all. Next week I should have a longer email, and get to email everyone back. But for now it is back to work!

Hurrah for Israel,

Elder Browning III


Alberta- the heart of the north! 


  
Got to go the Cardston temple with St. Anthony natives, the Birch's, who are now serving in this mission at the office! 
Love them.



This is Simi. She is someone Engy and I taught who was baptized this last weekend. No effort is wasted.


We the north.

No comments:

Post a Comment